Nuestros servicios de maternidad se distinguen por su profesionalismo y calidez en la atención, respaldados por la experiencia de un grupo de médicos y enfermeras.
- Vaginal delivery
- Vaginal delivery with epidural anesthesia
- Cesarean delivery with epidural anesthesia
- Multiple births (vaginal or cesarean)
Includes the following services:
- Use of the Delivery Room (60 minutes) or Operating Room (90 minutes).
- Use of the Recovery Room for Caesarean Section (60 minutes).
- Inputs and medications whose use is considered basicand necessary during delivery, post-partum and hospitalization for the mother and newborn.
- Use of the open incubator during the first hour.
- One day of hospitalization.
- Care for the newborn by specialized nurses.
- Assistance with personal needs, assisted bathing, hygiene and comfort, perineal cleansing,and health education.
- Advice on care of the umbilicus and skin, vaccination, screening, breastfeeding promotion, positions for breastfeeding,and problem prevention (cracked or inverted nipples, mastitis,and obstructed ducts).
- Application of the B.C.G. vaccine and first dose of Hepatitis B, Vitamin K, Direct Coombs test, hemogram, and the baby’s blood group and Rh factor.
- Articlesfor care and bathing of the newborn.
- Hearing screening for the baby.
- A single useof the photobilirubinometer for the baby.
- Meals for the mother (breakfast, lunch,and dinner); the companion will have a meal, which he/she may choose (breakfast, lunchor dinner).
- MY FIRST MEMORIES: includes a CD with pictures of the family and newborn.
- Free Parking.
Our delivery room has a private and friendly environment, very appropriate for giving birth. We strive to provide care and comfort for baby and mother, who during the entire process can have with her a person she trusts.
Obstetric nurses assess results and report them to treating physicians.
We offer advice on:
- Feeding your newborn
- Techniques and positions for breastfeeding
- Breast complications
- Stimulation and production of breast milk
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Care for Teenage Mothers
- Breast milk extraction and storage
- Special situations
This program is aimed at expecting families that wish to acquire the necessary knowledge to handle one of the most transcendental life events in the best possible way: the arrival of a new family member.
The course includes discussions with different professionals, such as a nutritionist, gynecologist, neonatologist, the physical therapy team and a psychologist, as well as an obstetric nurse, all of whom give talks and clear up any doubts you may have, turning the course into a dynamically interactive experience between the family and the institution.
For further information, please call 2246-3151 or e-mail:email@example.com