In order that we can improve our service when you arrive for inpatient care, please consider the following:
- Please show up two hours before admission
- In the case of minors or mental disabilities, the patient needs to be represented by a legal guardian.
- For scheduled surgeries, a duly identified Hospital employee will contact you beforehand.
- Remember to clear up any doubts you may have with your treating physician before admission.
For admission, please bring:
- Identification document (identity card [cédula] or passport) that is valid and in good condition
- Admission order, issued by the physician who will be responsible for your care at our Hospital
- Basic information, such as exact address, telephone numbers, family members, or representatives whom we can contact in case of emergencies
- Payment of deposit or payment guarantee for medical insurance policies, depending on the reason for admission
Our specialized insurance department provides prompt and customized service for processing insurance claims, both at the national and international levels.
If you are using health insurance for payment, please consider:
For scheduled surgeries or treatments:
- Please check with our Health Insurance Department to verify that the policy can be applied
- Complete preauthorization forms for your policy
- Wait for confirmation of benefits for the requested procedure, which will usually take 0 – 48 hours
- Pay any sums that are not covered by the policy, such as deductible, co-insurance, extras, etc.
For emergencies due to illness or accidents:
- Provide your card or data from your medical insurance policy upon arrival at the emergency area
- After confirming benefits with the company, please pay any sums that are not covered by the policy, such as deductible, co-insurance, extras, etc.
For more information on how to use your private medical insurance policy’s benefits, please contact us at +(506) 2246-3147, firstname.lastname@example.org